ONS Longitudinal Study user guides
Please check availability of the LS User Guides listed below with us, except for LS User Guide nos. 18, 19 and 20 which are available here for download as PDF files.
- Households, families and fertility. B. Penhale (1990)
- The measurement of ethnicity. A. Stuart (1990)
- The analysis potential of the LS. I. Plewis (1990)
- Modelling categorical data with GLIM. C. Ward (1991)
- An introduction to the area based variables in the LS. R. Creeser
- A comparison of mortality measures in the OPCS Longitudinal Study.
R. Weatherall (1992)
- A guide to the fertility and infant mortality datastream. R.
- An examination of the quality of OPCS Longitudinal Study data for
use in fertility analysis. P. Babb and L. Hattersley (1992)
- Using SPSSX Statistical Procedures with the LS. S. Gleave,
R. Creeser, B. Dodgeon (1993)
- Analysis Issues in the LS. R. Creeser (1994)
- User Guide to producing tables in SAS with Proc Tabulate. J.
- User Guide to LS mainframe computing*. B. Dodgeon, K. Lynch
and J. Wright (1998)
- International migration data in the Longitudinal Study. L.
the Longitudinal Study cancer data for research. Download this
User Guide as PDF (612K) using the link. (You will need Acrobat
Reader to view PDF files).
- Researching households and families using the ONS Longitudinal Study. A. Brassett-Grundy(2003). Download this User Guide as PDF (905K) using the link.